Monday, March 1, 2010

my new website

It isn't totally finished and at this point remains a work in progress but you can still come check out my newest photographs at www.allisonjacobsphotography.com plus find out all the information about hiring me for your custom family photos.

About Me

I am a working mom, wife, and avid crafter. I love photography and scrapbooking not just because well, let's face it, they go hand in hand but because I consider them both to be artistic. They let you develop your own style, express yourself, document life all around you and so much more.

About This Blog

This blog is mostly made up of photos of my family especially my son as we go through our daily lives. My goal is to improve my photography as I capture all those little moments in time. I am striving to complete Project 365 in 2010 where you take a picture a day. My hope is that this will help me learn everything I can about my camera as I get daily practice. My purpose for this blog is to document my path over the next year through photography.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP